General terms and conditions of the company Frank Pressentin with the brand ELBWOOD - The Hanseatic Penmaker
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who is involved in a legal transaction Completes purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to your commercial nor your independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our Internet shop http://www.elbwood.de.
(2) In the event of a contract being concluded, the contract is concluded with
Frank Pressentin - Sonnenweg 60 - D-22045 Hamburg -
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to Consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking the "Order" button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Clicking the "Checkout" button
5) Registration in the online shop after registering and entering the login details (email address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "order for a fee" or "buy"
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.elbwood.de/agb. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, cash on delivery, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express). < br>
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
If we deliver cash on delivery, the The due date of the purchase price claim upon receipt of the goods.
§4 delivery(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 10 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even if the item is sold by mail.
§5 Reservation of TitleWe reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
************************************** ************************************************** ************
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send me a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or E-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will have all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest to be repaid within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not exist
for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their manufacture an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Every ELBWOOD writing instrument is handmade by me to order. One after the other. My products are not prefabricated and the individual selection requests of the customer (material, type of nib, thickness of nib, nib color, etc.) are decisive for the manufacturing process. For this reason, the writing instruments are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)To
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- hereby revoke ( n) I / we (*) the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
If you have financed this contract with a loan and if you revoke the financed contract, you are also at the Loan contract no longer bound if both contracts form an economic unit. This is particularly to be assumed if we are your lender at the same time or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation or return takes effect, your lender shall assume our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of the present contract is the acquisition of securities, foreign exchange, derivatives or precious metals.
If you want to avoid a contractual relationship as far as possible, please revoke both contractual declarations separately.
End of the cancellation policy
****************** ************************************************** ********************************
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
I / we hereby revoke (*) the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) / Received on (*)
Name of consumer (s)
Address of consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is notified on paper)
__________________ < br>
§8 WarrantyThe statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 contract languageThe only contract language available is German.
Status of the GTC Sep 2021
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de.